MSC virtual e-abstract (NPP)
- Endothelin-1 induced focal ischemia in adult zebrafish: A model with novel entity of stroke research.
- Poly (lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticle encapsulating brain-derived neurotrophic factor promotes neuroprotection in an acute ischemic stroke model in the rat.
- Tele-consultation for augmentative and alternative communication in individuals with locked-in syndrome.
- Teleneurorehabilitation during covid-19 pandemic in Malaysia.
- Evaluation of oral health status and salivary parameters among stroke patients in Hospital USM, Kelantan.
- The neuroprotective effect of (s)-3,5-dhpg preconditioning via down regulatory antagonist modulator (dream) in acute ischemic stroke rats.
- The effects of hypothermia and p4 on glt-1 and p62 of primary cortical astrocytes following exposure to glutamate toxicity.
- Assessment of awareness and action towards signs and symptoms of stroke among lay public in Kuantan, Malaysia: A cross-sectional a study.
How to Cite
Stroke Conference 2020, M. (2020). MSC virtual e-abstract (NPP). Journal Of Cardiovascular, Neurovascular & Stroke, 2(2), 29-36. https://doi.org/10.32896/cvns.v2n2.29-36