MSC virtual e-abstract (CPP-04)
- Profiling of functional and disability status in locked-in syndrome (lis) patients using international classification of functioning, disability and health (icf) brief core set for stroke in Hospital Rehabilitasi Cheras (HRC).
- Long term care journey of stroke survivors with mild impairment living in the community: A mixed method research.
- Hemiplegic migraine, a rare stroke mimic: A case report.
- More than just sleepiness: A case report on significant hypersomnolence as a ‘not-to-miss’ sign of top of basilar syndrome.
- Case study: Rehabilitation challenges of a patient with left hemineglect after a right middle cerebral artery territory infarct.
- Nurse-led activities to increase activity and facilitate recovery amongst individuals with stroke in an inpatient rehabilitation setting.
- Neurologists versus non-neurologists thrombolysis (nnt) stroke study: Intravenous thrombolytic for adults with acute ischaemic stroke in malaysian primary stroke centres versus acute stroke ready hospitals: comparison of service efficiency and patients' clinical outcomes.
How to Cite
Stroke Conference 2020, M. (2020). MSC virtual e-abstract (CPP-04). Journal Of Cardiovascular, Neurovascular & Stroke, 2(2), 22-28. https://doi.org/10.32896/cvns.v2n2.22-28