MSC virtual e-abstract (CPP-03)
- Activation of stroke protocol and thrombolysis in non ct hospital.
- Outcome of stroke thrombolysis in lacunar stroke at HSNZ.
- The use of international classification of functioning, disability and health (icf) to identify.
- Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis: Clinical features and rehabilitation outcome.
- Unlocking the locked-in syndrome (lis)’: International classification of functioning, disability and health (icf) as a clinical tool in formulating rehabilitation plans and overcoming challenges in lis patients.
- Vestibular migraine : A case report.
- Burden of stroke in Hospital USM, Kota Bharu, Malaysia.
How to Cite
Stroke Conference 2020, M. (2020). MSC virtual e-abstract (CPP-03). Journal Of Cardiovascular, Neurovascular & Stroke, 2(2), 15-21. https://doi.org/10.32896/cvns.v2n2.15-21